There are two ways to join Racine County 4-H:
- Youth member (Youth in grades 5K through one year past high school graduation can join 4-H.)
- Adult volunteer (Adult volunteers must complete a background check and in-person new leader training. See our calendar for upcoming training dates.)
How do I join 4-H?
- Choose a club to join. (Find the Racine County 4-H club listing here.)
- You can select a club based on when they meet, where they meet, project leadership in the club, or if you know anyone in the club. Reach out to the contact person listed for more information on each specific club.
- Enroll on 4HOnline. 4HOnline is the web-based portal to manage 4-H youth and volunteer enrollment. To enroll in 4HOnline you need a computer, internet access, a valid e-mail address, and a web browser. You can enroll from a home computer or from a public access computer, such as those available at your local library.
- 4-H Online 2.0 enrollment guidebook for families v2.Family.Enrollment.Guide
- Youth will be asked to enroll in at least one project. Project information and age requirements can be found here.
- Click here for instructions for enrolling in 4HOnline as a NEW family.
- Click here for instructions for re-enrolling on 4HOnline.
- Attend club meetings and pay dues.
- The cost varies from club to club, so contact the club general leader for their specific amount. Typically, club dues range from $10-$15 per year.
- Have a great time in 4-H!