UW-Extension uses blocks to teach parents and caregivers of young children how block play can be a fun and educational learning experience. The blocks are currently stored in two locations:
- Racine County UW-Extension in Burlington
- Marquette County UW-Extension in Montello
UW-Extension educators are invited to use the blocks for local community events. The block collection includes: keva planks, unit blocks, cube blocks, foam blocks, and cardboard blocks, a block party banner, and five informational boards.
How to reserve the blocks
- Please see the calendar below to check the availability of the blocks.
- To reserve the blocks, contact Sarah Hawks at (262) 767-2916 or email email@example.com
- Please give at least one week advanced notice to use the blocks.
- Blocks may be picked up at the Racine County UW-Extension office in Burlington or the Marquette County UW-Extension office in Montello between the hours of 8:00-noon and 12:30-4:30 p.m.
- Please return the blocks to either Racine County or Marquette County UW-Extension offices promptly to ensure that the next person reserving the blocks has access to them on-time.
Block Party Calendar
Block Party Professional Resources