Extension uses blocks to teach parents and caregivers of young children how block play can be a fun and educational learning experience. The blocks are currently stored in two locations:
- Racine County in Burlington
- Green Lake County in Green Lake
Extension educators are invited to use the blocks for local community events. The block collection includes: keva planks, unit blocks, cube blocks, foam blocks, and cardboard blocks, a block party banner, and five informational boards.
How to reserve the blocks
- To reserve the blocks, contact Sarah Hawks at (262) 767-2916 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please give at least one week advanced notice to use the blocks.
- Blocks may be picked up at the Extension Racine County office in Burlington or the Extension Green Lake County office in Green Lake between the hours of 8:00-noon and 12:30-4:30 p.m.
- Please return the blocks to either Extension offices of Racine County or Green Lake County offices promptly to ensure that the next person reserving the blocks has access to them on-time.
Block Party Calendar
Contact Sarah Hawks at email@example.com or 262-767-2916 to access the calendar.
Block Party Professional Resources