Attention Parents of Young Children (Ages 0 to 6)
Are you looking for new ways to get your children to listen more often?
Do you want ideas on how to help your child develop strong friendship skills?
Do you want less stress in your home?
If you answered “yes”, then the Positive Solutions workshop series is for you. The workshops help parents of young children learn strategies to promote positive behavior. Parents attend six workshops that focus on different topics each week.
Select from the following options:
- Wednesdays, Oct 14-Nov 18, 2020, 6:30-7:30 pm
- Tuesdays, Nov 10-Dec 15, 2020, 1:00-2:00 pm
- Tuesdays, Jan 12-Feb 16, 2021, 6:30-7:30 pm
How can you teach your child to express their feelings?
The Emotion Coaching workshop focuses on:
- Increasing child’s emotional vocabulary.
- Steps to support children experiencing strong feelings.
- Techniques to help children develop problem solving skills.
Select from one of the following dates:
- Tuesday, Oct 20, 2020, 6:30-7:30 pm
- Thursday, Dec 3, 2020, 6:30-7:30 pm
- Thursday, Feb 25, 2021, 6:30-7:30 pm
- Tuesday, March 23, 2021, 6:30-7:30 pm