Many parents appreciated the virtual parenting programs Extension offered this fall. We have created a new menu of programs for this winter and spring which include the popular Positive Solutions for Families workshop series and Emotion Coaching along with workshops parents have found helpful in the past.
- Positive Solutions for Families is a 6-week, 1 hour each week program focusing on teaching children skills to prevent challenging behaviors.
- One-hour workshops on the following topics: (All these programs will also be offered in Spanish.)
- Emotion Coaching – helping children manage strong emotion
- Understanding Temperament – understanding your spirited child
- Setting Expectations – teaching children what behavior is expected
- Parenting Styles – how does your style influence your child’s learning and responses?
- Screen Time – how to achieve a healthy balance of screen time
Join us for these interactive workshops that support parents in their most important role of raising children!
See flyer for more information: Parenting Education virtual Winter Spring 2021 Eng, Span updated
Questions – Please contact Pam Wedig-Kirsch at firstname.lastname@example.org