Thank you to all of you who attended the Racine County Networking Breakfasts in early October. Nearly 80 individuals participated in the east and over 50 individuals in the west. A vast number of resources were shared and personal connections made. For those of you who were unable to attend, here are some highlights and information from the event to bring you up to speed.
- Family Resource Directory and QuickList
- FOXCONN Presentation and Resources (presented by Laura Million, RCEDC)
- Racine Legal Advice Service – Appointments held at the Lakeside YMCA
- Racine County – Creating A Trauma Sensitive Community by Kerry Milkie of Human Services
- Community Training is November 6 – contact Kerry for details at email@example.com
- Exciting Happenings at the Racine YMCA – The George Bray Center and new Aquatic Center by Jeff Collen, CEO
Thank you to the United Way of Racine County for its continued support of the breakfasts. We are also grateful to our co-sponsors and hosts including Family Preservation West, Community United Methodist Church, and Living Light Community Center.