March 28th, 2020
1:00pm - 5:00pm
- Open to ALL Racine County 4-H members.
- All entries must be your own work and must have been made after the 2019 Racine County Fair.
- Entries must remain on display until the conclusion of the festival.
- Projects made for this year’s festival may be entered in the 2020 Racine County Fair, if you are enrolled in the relevant project on 4Honline by March 1st, 2020.
- You may enter as many festival classes as you wish, even if you are NOT enrolled in that project. For example, if you are not enrolled in the Photography project, you may still enter Photography in the festival.
- The Communication & Performing Arts Festival (CPAF) is a free, family event. Family and friends of all ages are encouraged to ATTEND this event.
- Face-to-face is the method of judging for all entries, except for Creative Writing, Posters and Performing Arts. Written feedback will be provided for those classes.
- Grade division will be considered during judging.
- Racine County 4-H reserves the right to award “theme” entries as they see fit.
- Entry forms, more detailed category descriptions and judging sheets will be available at https://racine.uwex.edu/4-h-youth-development/4-h-forms-and-documents/.
Union Grove High School, Union Grove