Families of Middle School Students are invited to participate in the Juntos Program. Juntos, which means together in Spanish, is a program to help Latinx students achieve academic success.
- Who? Parents and their middle school and early high school youth (6th- 9th grades)
- What? Participate in a 5-week workshop series focused on student academic success, the successful transition to high school, and higher education exploration
- When? Tuesdays, Oct. 19, 26, Nov. 2, 9 and 16 from 5:30-8:00 PM
- Where? St. Patrick’s Church Gym, 1101 Douglas Avenue, Racine
- Why? Learn how parents and youth can make educational success a family goal.
If you are interested in participating in these important workshops, please call Sarah Hawks at 262-767-2916 or Liz Ruvalcaba at John XXIII Education Center at 262-898-7250. Covid-19 precautions include: masks required and physical distancing. Space is limited.
Available in English and Spanish. Registration required at https://uwmadison.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_encQ2bNfUZ5FtvU