Renter’s – Do you want to have a successful renting experience? Join Rent Smart to learn about your rights and responsibilities as a renter.
Upcoming Class Dates & Times
January: 12, 14, 19, 21, 26, 28; 1:00-2:00 pm
February: 2, 4, 9, 11, 16, 18; 7:00-8:00 pm
March: 10, 12, 17, 19, 24, 26; 9:00-10:00 am
Location: Online, live instruction via Zoom; links will be sent after registration.
To register complete this online form: https://go.wisc.edu/Rentsmartregister
What you will learn:
● Planning for and meeting monthly expenses
● Tips for finding and maintaining affordable housing
● How to complete an application and why landlords screen applicants
● Strategies for building positive relationships with landlords and neighbors
● Responsibilities and rights of landlords and tenants
● Participants must complete all 6 modules to earn the Rent Smart certificate
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 262-741-4951.
An EEO-Affirmative Action Employer, UW-Extension provides equal opportunities in employment and programming, including Title VI, Title IX, and ADA requirements.