The public is invited to attend the 15th Annual Money Conference that will be held on Saturday, November 2 from 8:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at Gateway Technical College in Racine.
- Participants will be to choose from 8 separate 1-hour classes for adults on topics such as budgeting, credit repair, preventing ID theft, starting your own business, and much more!
- One-on-one credit review sessions and free copy of your credit report printed onsite – get your questions answered!
- General Session: Financial Options – How to Make the Best Choices
- The event will feature keynote speaker Wisconsin State Treasurer, Sarah Godlewski.
- Children can participate in age-appropriate classes for students from age 6 and up
- Free childcare is available for younger kids
- Have a chance to win fabulous door prizes!
Register at https://tinyurl.com/y2gskqdg
The cost is $3.00 for adults / free for children by November 1. Day of registration is $6 for adults / $2.00 for children.
See the Flyer 2019 Money Conference
Questions? Call Asset Builders for more information at 608-663-6332 or visit www.assetbuilders.org