Join the Extension Racine County team as the Racine County 4-H Program Coordinator!
Programming focus includes:
- Recruiting, training, developing, and managing volunteers focused on helping youth develop life skills that promote ongoing community involvement and strengthen youth leadership development;
- Expanding 4-H membership and volunteer opportunities to underserved youth and adults;
- Coordinating the process for youth and adult volunteer enrollment including oversight of 4-H Clubs, 4-H Groups, 4-H Leaders Associations, and committees;
- Strengthening the 4-H program by providing leadership for marketing, communications, member recruitment, and member retention; and
- Cultivating collaborative efforts and partnerships with other organizations to expand 4-H programming opportunities.
A great career opportunity with State of Wisconsin benefits, e.g., retirement, vacation, sick leave, health, and other insurance.
Apply online at https://jobs.hr.wisc.edu/en-us/job/501135/4h-program-coordinatorracine-county
Application deadline: May 20, 2019
Employment requires a criminal background check. AA/EEO Employer.