- Visibility – promotes (or gives credit to) Master Gardener program and UW-Extension
- Educational for the public
- Benefits the general public (non-profit)
- Must have Master Gardener coordinator and/or interest by Master Gardeners
- Annual project report must be submitted by October 1st; form for annual report.
Application form for new project requests are due by Oct. 1st in the year prior to establishing the project. 2019MGVNewProjectRequestForm
Definitions of Project Categories
Projects – Any project that meets project guidelines and has been approved for the current year by the Horticulture Educator.
Support Services – Office, clerical and committee work that supports UW-Extension horticulture services.
Single Event – One-time event that meets applicable project guidelines. The event must have a request form (Presentation Request Form or Presentation Request Form) filled out and consent given by Horticulture Educator.
Plant Health Advisors
Horticulture Helpline, Racine and Kenosha County offices – answer home gardening questions and concerns using UW-Extension research based information.
Outreach Sites (i.e., Kenosha Harbor Market) – Answer gardening questions at information booths using UW-Extension reference materials provided, includes set up and take down of booth.