We are hiring a new 4-H Program Coordinator in Racine County!
The 4-H Program Coordinator leads and manages the full range of the 4-H Youth Development programs including clubs, after-school programs, educational experiences, and camps. Program Coordinators also design, deliver and evaluate research-based educational programming and services aligned with the position’s programmatic focus. Initial programming focus will include:
- Recruiting, training, developing, and managing volunteers focused on helping youth develop life skills that promote ongoing community involvement and strengthen youth leadership development;
- Expanding 4-H membership and volunteer opportunities to underserved youth and adults;
- Coordinating the process for youth and adult volunteer enrollment including oversight of 4-H Clubs, 4-H Groups, 4-H Leaders Associations, and committees;
- Strengthening the 4-H program by providing leadership for marketing, communications, member recruitment, and member retention;
- Cultivating collaborative efforts and partnerships with other organizations to expand 4-H programming opportunities.
A great career opportunity with State of Wisconsin benefits, e.g., retirement, vacation, sick leave, health, and other insurance.
Apply online at http://www.uwex.edu/about/careers/jobs
Application deadline: January 28, 2019